Denver-Area Sober Living Benefits
Few metropolitan areas offer the Denver metro’s diverse mix of city life, outdoor recreation and scenic beauty. NorthStar Transition’s Colorado sober living communities cater to adults 18 and over who are looking for accountability and camaraderie. Making a move from recovery to independent living is a challenge, so NorthStar helps clients prepare for a return to employment, social settings and family environments.
Advantages of Denver Sober Living
- Urban life. Denver is known for its performing arts scene. NorthStar groups attend comedy shows, plays, musicals and art exhibitions. The Denver metropolitan area also boasts outlet malls, boutiques, galleries and other cultural diversions.
- Byways, trails & mountain peaks. NorthStar Transition residents can choose their adventure, from scenic drives to view the fall colors to camping, fishing and rock climbing around the Centennial State’s fourteeners.
- Health & wellness. Recognized as one of the ten healthiest cities in the U.S., Denver is a mecca for yogis, cyclists, hikers, chefs, gardeners and athletes. Choose from intermural sports teams, biking clubs, cooking clubs and more.
- Accessible day trips. Join your sober colleagues for easy-to-reach day trips that include nearby Estes Park, Breckenridge and Summit County, Colorado Springs and Woodland Park.
- Educational opportunities. Many NorthStar residents decide to return to their education or begin school after entering recovery. Area schools include the University of Colorado, CU Denver, Metropolitan State University, Red Rocks Community College, School of Mines and others. Vocational training programs are also available.
Being Accountable in Sober Living
Sober communities give residents the ability to stay on track with sobriety goals while planning for a healthy return to independence. Our Denver-area sober houses include these desirable therapeutic and lifestyle features:
- 12-Step meetings & coaching
- Routine drug testing & breathalyzers
- Activities with Denver’s sober community
- Peer therapy groups
- Hands-on resident assistants & house supervisors
- Family & individual counseling, as needed
- Education & employment direction
- Cooperative household chores & home maintenance
- Weekly house meetings
- Nightly curfews
Apply for Sober Living in Greater Denver
Centrally located with views of the Front Range and an abundance of walking and biking trails, NorthStar sober homes are newly renovated and situated near public transport. Recreational opportunities abound, and Denver’s unmistakable quality of life is one of many reasons men and women choose NorthStar for sober support. Please note: Our Denver sober living homes are only open to clients participating in our OP and IOP programs. To inquire about eligibility or speak with a member of our admissions team, call (303) 558-6400 now.