Welcome to NorthStar Denver
Evidence-based treatment, highly credentialed staff, personalized programming and family counseling. It’s the NorthStar Denver difference, and it’s set in heart of the Rockies.
A Different Kind of Addiction Treatment in Denver
Located in thriving Greater Denver, NorthStar Transitions is a fully licensed and Joint Commission-accredited addiction treatment center serving adult men, women and families with a complete continuum of care for drug and alcohol dependency disorders.
Features & Benefits of Treatment at NorthStar Transitions
Recognized for our expert staff and proven clinical practices, NorthStar is the leading provider of drug and alcohol rehab and transitional living alternatives in the state of Colorado. Our Denver-area treatment center serves clients from a broad range of backgrounds, including business owners, working professionals, full-time parents, college students and individuals struggling with co-occurring disorders.
We invite clients who are seeking effective treatment for alcoholism, drug misuse or dual diagnosis conditions to experience the NorthStar difference:
- Proven treatment. Studies show that interventions using scientifically based methods have the greatest chance for achieving long-term recovery. NorthStar’s addiction treatment programs are centered on evidence-based therapies and modalities that produce sound and lasting recovery outcomes.
- Credentialed staff. The highly qualified treatment team at NorthStar Transitions includes licensed addiction therapists, certified clinicians, and a board-certified psychiatrist for clients managing co-occurring diagnoses.
- Programs tailored to the individual. While in treatment, NorthStar offers support customized to your individual circumstances. Our recovery programs include vocational assistance, life-skills training and opportunities to continue your education.
- Individualized care. Every NorthStar client has unique needs that must be addressed. Our recovery specialists study clients’ addiction severity, medical history, family interaction, lifestyle choices, employment status, and mental health diagnoses to customize a treatment plan for each individual.
- Family counseling. Addiction is not an isolated disease. It also affects friends and loved ones of the chemically dependent individual. As needed, NorthStar treatment programs include disease education and counseling for family members.
- Affordability. A number of insurance companies have designated NorthStar Transitions as an in-network provider. Coverage is verified before admission, and affordable payment options are available if insurance is not an option.
- Vibrant location. NorthStar Transitions’ treatment center is conveniently located in metro Denver with easy access to transportation, shopping, cultural arts, educational institutions and unparalleled outdoor recreation.
Discover Sober Living in the Heart of Colorado
A major metropolitan area and the capital of Colorado, Denver has something for everyone. Health and fitness enthusiasts enjoy urban parks, farm-to-table eateries and abundant opportunities to ski, fish or trek in the nearby wilderness. Professional sports teams, plays, cultural and arts exhibits provide a kaleidoscope of activities that draw families, retirees and students into the city center.
NorthStar Transitions’ sober living communities give safety and support to individuals trying to rejoin this vibrant urban lifestyle after successful treatment for alcohol or drug dependency. We invite you to explore our evidence-based rehab, IOP and day treatment programs in Denver. Schedule a tour of NorthStar sober living homes online or call (720) 477-6546 to verify insurance coverage and reserve your spot today.